Wednesday 10 December 2008

How much is that PKW in the window?

It’s been a while since I last posted on here. Since the last post, a lot has happened (again)… including a pilgrimage to the Weihnachtsmärkte all over Bayern. But I’ll have to post about that when I get around to it. I’ve been too busy lately searching the internet and stuff looking for a new car.

As you may have read in previous posts, my car hasn’t been performing too well. And last Tuesday, I took it into the local Volkswagen place for a service, and they said that it couldn’t be fixed. It had quite a bit of rust, and it’ll cost over 2,000 Euros for a new axle and steering system… and other stuff, too.

So… I’ve been looking for a car since… and I may have found one! Woo!

But I’ll get back to you on that…

Toodles until then!

No comments:

Post a Comment