Thursday 18 December 2008

München and away...

After Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Cawlchen and weird beards, we headed into München. It was really busy here and we didn’t have as much time as we hoped.

We did manage a Glühwein, and looked for some food, and took a while to decide where exactly to go, but we ended up in Burger King. And much to my surprise, they stopped doing the chilli cheese thing… so I ended up having a Big King thingy. And I also had Teresa’s chips, too. So I had my fair share of eating! But I did manage to flip the tray as I tried to pick it up… and basically everything went everywhere. This was not good, as we had to catch the U-Bahn and the train within ten minutes.

But we safely got to the train station on time only to find that our train was cancelled due to some engineering works, though there was a direct bus available to Augsburg for the passengers, and only arrived about ten or so minutes later… so it was all good. We played Monopoly on Rob’s phone, too… and I did better than I did in the previous game. Much better…

But then, it was time to head back to Worms. We quickly packed everything, and Nerys gave me a nice cup of tea for the drive back… which I thought was über kind! And also, the car started up alright, too… I had to try twice, but it got there! The others thought it was amusing that my car just switches itself off after the first ignition… but it just needs a li’l encouragement to get going!

No comments:

Post a Comment