Thursday 8 September 2011

Profile Photo.

Just had a thought... could my profile photo be any better? I mean... it's just my name on a post-it. And not even in my handwriting.

I'm not one to change stuff like this, and I'm not the one to have a full frontal facial photograph (I like that alliteration...) as the façade of my profile or whatever. After all, a profile is an art or a photographic term for side. Like the Queen's head on a coin is a profile of her.

Anyway... enough of that... here are the contenders. I'm not sure if I'm going to let you decide, or at least give your opinion, or I'm just putting them up so it's easier to compare them and stuff.

Note that they aren't actually of me, apart from one. I sometimes prefer abstract/arty photos for blogs like this, not that it may be arty or abstract, but never mind. And anyway, there are plenty of photos of myself to be found on here... so have a look at them if you want to know how I look. If you really want...




No comments:

Post a Comment