Sunday 8 February 2009

England v Italy

The game was played on Saturday, the 7th of February.

In, all England didn’t play too good. If there was one team who were playing, it was Italy. I didn’t manage to watch the game, so I went online to listen via radio.

So, I set myself up… got my apples and cheese and beer out for it. But half way through the national anthems, BBC cut it off saying it can’t play anymore due to stupid broadcasting rights 

Anyway… I found that Yahoo does live updates every minute or so. Some guy in the stadium types up comments on what’s going on. So I spent the game reading them.

So, as far as I could tell, England were doing good for some time and scored a couple of tries. But they didn’t play good in the long run… such as sin bins, and just crappy play, really. They scored 3 tries and a couple of penalties…

Italy did alright. They managed to play good at some points, and came close to scoring a couple of times, but finally managed a try towards the end of the game.

So, the final score was 36-11 to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment