Monday 16 February 2009

Eugh...

Been a few days since I’ve written on here… got quite a bit of stuff to write on, but I just have no willpower at all to do it.

Let’s see… what I’ve got to write about:

The weekend of Straßburg and Liechtenstein.
Amsterdam.
And last weekend’s rugby.
And some other random crap inbetween.

It may not seem like much, but I just feel bleh about it all at the moment. However, I will get around to doing them all… just not sure when.

However, the past couple of weeks have been relatively quiet compared to the ones I’ve been having. I’m also trying to save the monies for the road trip in April, too. And I’m also keeping the pennies for Karneval this weekend.

Any ideas what Karneval may be? For those who don’t, it’s basically a huuuuge piss-up of hugeness in the big cities along the Rhein. Apparently, the largest ones are in Düsseldorf, Köln and Mainz. But I’ll only be attending the ones at Düsseldorf and Köln as they’re both nice and close and convenient. But the trouble is, there is apparently an unwritten rule about dressing up in costume. I know it’s fun and all that, but I don’t really do all this fancy dress crap… and because of that, I haven’t a clue on what to do about it. I may go as a Welshman… or just having a Welsh flag draped across me. However, I’m not sure how well that may go down!

Hm… I’m kind of stuck on that.

Suggestions on a postcard, bitte!

No comments:

Post a Comment