Wednesday 26 November 2008

Tunisia and Nigeria

During my time in Germany and travelling around, I got to see a lot of things and meet a lot of people and learnt a lot of the culture. It makes life much more interesting and much more exuberant when travelling and experiencing the world in such a way. I’ve been to many places already, but there are many more places and things to go and see. 

I still remember my times in Nigeria and Tunisia. I wrote about them for my English exam at the end of school when I was fifteen, and I’m safe to say that my English teacher was very impressed by not only how I wrote it, but what also happened there. I have recently come across my English work, so I thought I’d share it. I’ll start with Tunisia, and then go onto Nigeria. The whole thing is pretty lengthy, but then again, a lot of things went on there! 

And due to the length of it all, I’ll have to split them into three parts: Tunisia 1999, Nigeria 1998 and Nigeria 1997, though that last part is also long, so that may get split, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment